What drug has shown survival benefit greater than 3 months in high-risk PAH patients? Select your answer and move to the next question.
1. Lau EM, Tamura Y, McGoon MD, et al. The 2015 ESC/ERS Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension: a practical chronicle of progress. Eur Respir J. 2015 Oct;46(4):879-82. doi: 10.1183/13993003.01177-2015.
2. GaliÃ¨ N, Humbert M, Vachiery JL, et al. 2015 ESC/ERS Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension: The Joint Task Force for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Respiratory Society (ERS): Endorsed by: Association for European Paediatric and Congenital Cardiology (AEPC), International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation (ISHLT). Eur Respir J. 2015 Oct;46(4):903-75. doi: 10.1183/13993003.01032-2015. Epub 2015 Aug 29.
3. Eyries M, Montani D, Girerd B, et al. EIF2AK4 mutations cause pulmonary veno-occlusive disease, a recessive form of pulmonary hypertension. Nat Genet. 2014 Jan;46(1):65-9. doi: 10.1038/ng.2844. Epub 2013 Dec 1.
4. GÃ¼nther S, JaÃ¯s X, Maitre S, et al. Computed tomography findings of pulmonary venoocclusive disease in scleroderma patients presenting with precapillary pulmonary hypertension. Arthritis Rheum. 2012 Sep;64(9):2995-3005. doi: 10.1002/art.34501.
5. Perros F, GÃ¼nther S, Ranchoux B, et al. Mitomycin-Induced Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive Disease: Evidence From Human Disease and Animal Models. Circulation. 2015 Sep 1;132(9):834-47. doi: 10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.115.014207. Epub 2015 Jun 30.